Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Few Old Favorites








I took these pictures of Caleb when he was just 6 months old. It's hard to believe how big my precious little baby is getting. Though life has been way too busy for us during his nearly 5 years, I do my best to treasure every moment with him. I don't fuss about him sleeping with me, about carrying him, or holding him because I know all too soon the day will come when he no longer wants to sleep with me and he's too big for me to hold. I miss those sweet baby days with him, but I also enjoy these crazy preschool years with him where every day is a new adventure waiting to be filled with fun. I love that I am the lucky mom who gets to share these days with him. I know when he is big I will miss him being little, but I don't want to regret not spending time with him. I have been immeasurably blessed by God with my precious little Caleb, and I pray I am able to be the mom he deserves and give him all the love and attention he needs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You took these pics!! Wow! They are great - but your subject is such a doll - I don't think you could take a bad pic of him! So cute! and that red hair - I LOVE IT!

-------Saslly