Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Springtime Fun

One of the great joys of spring, at least for little kids, is the abundance of caterpillars crawling everywhere. The boys were so excited to see them when they first appeared, and everyday they go out collecting more. Malachi is constantly hollering, "Look, Mommy! I found a attapeeler!" (I'm going to miss all those funny mispronunciations one day!)
Here are some pictures of the boys collecting their living treasures with their friend Emma who lives across the street from us. Everyday, all day long, Caleb asks me when he can go see Emma. He keeps constant watch for her arrival home each afternoon. Both the boys love her, and she is really a great girl. She puts up with my two rambunctious little boys like many girls would not. She's a real sweetheart, and my boys sure love her!

No comments: