Monday, September 21, 2009

Christina's Vacation

Christina is really blessed to have a very good friend, Ashley, who in many ways is like a sister to her. Recently Ashley's family invited Christina to go on their vacation with them. We were very appreciative to them for giving Christina the opportunity to enjoy the time with her friend and experience the fun of a vacation to the beach. Based on the pictures I downloaded from her camera, she had a great time!










I am thankful for the world of Facebook on which I get to see all kinds of crazy pictures from teenagers being silly in the name of fun, or else I would surely wonder why on earth my daughter was posing for pictures in a public bathroom!



The only blessing that's greater than having children is having children who love God!

No comments: