Thursday, March 19, 2015

Sad day

My beloved granddad just passed from this earth, but praise God he is now in Heaven where one day I will see him again!  I am truly blessed to have been able to call him Papa!  He was considered a wonderful man by all who knew him.  My husband greatly admired him.  He was the kind of man who never spoke badly about anyone, who freely showed love to all.  He was gentle and kind.  He was a true man of God.

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." -2 Corinthians 4:16-18
Caleb and me with him a few years ago 

No comments: