Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Best video ever!

Jonah spent most of his life behind metal bars with very little stimulation or opportunity to play and have fun.
Jonah is in the center of the photo in a yellow shirt and red pants.
For over a week Jonah has been in the arms of his loving daddy.  He's not only been loved and cared for, he's learning about new things like good food, toys, and playtime in the bathtub.  Jonah loves to play in the water!  Isn't he adorable?  I can't wait till they get home so I can love on him myself!

If you'd like to show some love to this precious little boy you can donate to our family sponsorship account on Reece's Rainbow to help bring him home.  http://reecesrainbow.org/75910/sponsormurray

2 comments:

Noelle said...

LOVE the little giggle at the end....Pure happiness..thank you for sharing!

Denise Bein Kroll said...

Hi Ernie (& Jennifer),

I hope your travels home were uneventful. I left a comment on the other blog page before I realized you had a new one. It was such a blessing and joy to meet Ernie & Jonah in China. I have a few pics of the guys on my camera. If you'd like I can email them. Blessings from "Aunty" D